Thursday, December 9, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Yes, I know I've shown pictures of the "big" tree already but I have another tree. It's in the kitchen. I put a table top one in the kitchen last year & then after Christmas I found a 7.5 ft. slim tree on sale at Hob Lob for $40. I had a gift card (Thanks Beth!!) so essentially it was free!! Can't beat that. Here it is.
We went on a cruise in January & I decided then that I would start getting Christmas ornaments from everywhere we go on vacation & put them on the kitchen tree. Well, aside from the cruise, the only other place I went this year was San Diego. Needless to say I needed some filler ornaments! The big tree is done in burgundy & gold so I wanted this one to be different. I decided that red, silver & green would be pretty. I decided that because I saw some pretty ornaments that I liked at Sam's & those were the colors.  
This little fishy came from Costa Maya. I love the pink lips! 
 I love reindeer & have them all over the big tree so of course the little tree needed one.
 I love these puffy things (I know you do too Kara!!). I wish I would've bought more. I haven't seen them anywhere else.
It's MICKEY!!! I bought this one when we went to Disney World 2 years ago. I know he's gold. I originally bought him for the big tree but he fits better here. I'll be adding an ornament from Universal Studio's & another one from Disney very soon. We leave this time next Thursday!!! SOOOO excited!!
Here's the big tree! I know you've seen it but I never get tired of looking at it!!

I'm linking up to the Christmas tree party at Thrifty Decor Chick
and the ornament party for Home Tour Tuesday that Shannon and Daphne are hosting. 



Toodles!

9 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas and everything is just beautiful and festive!! I love all the trees!!! What great memories with the ornaments from places you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your trees! Have fun on your trip!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That last picture is gorgeous! The ribbon on it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trees, Traci! It's fun to collect Christmas ornaments from travels, isn't it? Another excuse to go shopping...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Traci!

    I also collect ornaments of all the places we visit! Such a fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci, thanks for linking up with us girls!!

    Love your tradition, LOVE IT! May have to start traveling to collect some, LOL!!

    Hope your day is great,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fish, and the red puffy ornament (I have a few similar ones) and the reindeer, but Mickey is my favorite!! Have fun at Disney!

    Visiting (and now following) from Home Tour Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traci, thanks for linking up and joining us!

    That fish with the pink lips is a hoot! We also collect (or at least try) to purchase ornaments from all our vacation spots! Each time you decorate you then get to relive the memories from your vacation! So fun!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting and now following from HTT!

    I LOVE the fish! I want to do an all tropical tree one year!

    ReplyDelete