Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weigh In Thursday

Thanks for all of the nice comments about our kitchen. It was hard work but I'm so happy I did it. I love how it turned out!

This week I had a gain. Only .4 though. This is really confusing me. Last week I only ran twice & didn't go to Yoglates at all & I lost over a pound. This week I've gone to Yoglates twice & I've ran twice & I gained. Who knows.

Speaking of Yoglates. Monday was the first time I'd been to class in 10 days because of the kitchen project. I've said it before & I'll say it again, I don't ever want to skip that long. Of course, I know it will end up happening because stuff just comes up. It was so hard. I just felt completely out of whack. It's the strangest thing. Tuesday was better. Still hard but not as bad as Monday. Today we'll have a new routine & I hope I'm back in the groove.

Yesterday, I had a hair appointment. I had to get rid of that grey hair that I found. I got a trim & I went with lighter highlights than the last couple of times. Here are a couple of pics of the back.
You can't really tell how the highlights look. I love the way the layers look. This is the 3rd time I've been to the new Stylist. I cannot say enough good things about her. I've loved my hair every time & I've even loved how she styles it. That was never the case with my old Stylist. I really liked her but I  never liked how she actually fixed my hair.
Yes, I only have pics of the back & sides because I was getting ready for bed & didn't have any make up on. HA!

I bought a product too.
It's Keratin oil by Global Keratin. The brush  that changed my life is the same brand.  It's supposed to be really good for your hair. It can be used on wet or dry hair. I plan to use it on dry hair to tame the fly aways. I hate those things & I have a lot. This stuff smells amazing! Kinda like cotton candy but better. I'll let you know how it works.

Toodles!


3 comments:

  1. I love love love your hair! It makes me miss my long layers so badly! I think it looks great! I love new products...let me know what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your hair looks AMAZING!! I love the layers. One word....jealous! ;)
    I will have to try the keratin oil, thanks for sharing! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete