- This morning was the big 25 minute run to complete week 6 of C25K. I did it. No stitch either. I felt one possibly coming on so I concentrated on my breathing & that seemed to keep it at bay. YAY!!!
- Dean is off today & I really hate to have to go to work when he's off. So it was even more impressive that at 4:45 when I woke up I got up.
- I went to Target at lunch to buy a baby gift for a shower I'm going to Sunday. I got some cute stuff. I'm not like the rest of the free world that has this love affair with Target. I'm just not impressed & I don't see what all the hoorah is about. I don't love Walmart either. In fact, I really despise it but the prices are cheaper than Target & it's closer to my house. I only went to Target because it's easier to get to from my office.
- I'm trying to decide where I want to go for dinner. You know it's Friday & that means out to eat.
- Made it to Yoglates 4 times this week. I'm sore. In a good way. I'm not sure if it's from the extra class or the increased running.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend!
I love that song & I heard it on my way to work this morning & haven't been able to get it out of my head. Normally, if I even think of the Zac Brown Band song Chicken Fried, it sticks in my head & everything else leaves but that hasn't even worked today. Oh well. Lots of randoms today.