Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random Ramblings

I need to clear something up. I was not drunk when I wrote the last post nor was I drunk when we had the discussion Friday night. I had one glass of wine.

Does anyone remember the Sweet Valley High books? I read all of these when I was a teenager. I loved them. Well, there's a new one that came out today. It's called Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later. The book is set 10 yrs. after Elizabeth & Jessica graduated from high school. I've read quite a bit of it today & I really like it so far.

We did about 10,000 squats & push ups yesterday at Yogalates. Today, I'm sore.

There was a girl at Yogalates wearing a NKOTB tank top. That made me smile.

Saturday, I did absolutely nothing all day. I laid out by the pool & I floated around the pool. My back & the back of my legs are a lovely shade of red.

Maybe my exercising & trying to eat right are doing some good. Today I craved grapes.

I just finished reading Vision in White by Nora Roberts. This was the first of a series about 4 best friends. The girls run a wedding planning business. I really enjoyed it. This was the 35th book I've read this year.

It rained this afternoon. That's a good thing. Hopefully, it will bring some relief to my allergies.

Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. I am on vaca and all we have done is eat. I was already 10 lbs. up and I am praying I don't gain more. When I get back, I am hitting the gym and watching what I eat. Have you been doing well on your eating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to lay out already? I would be terrified to get near my pool right now, afraid of what would be in the bottom of it. We do not keep it up in the winter time and it is this horrible shade of green. Can't wait to start with all of that summer stuff tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the SVH books!!! I loved them when I was younger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy Nora Roberts, but haven't read that one. Now for some "motherly advice," & only offered from one worrier to another. You might enjoy reading Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now." Well, maybe "enjoy" isn't the right term because his book is really hard to read, but if you can get through it, it might well make a difference. I now know which chapters are the most helpful for me & have to go back & read them over again on occasion -- like now when I'm feeling really stressed over getting our house sold! Just a thought.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a lot of squats and push ups. Glad you are keeping up with it...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think you were drunk at all.
    I agree with ya girl.
    If I had written that AND been drunk, no telling how it would have gone down, BWAHAHAHAAA

    XO

    ReplyDelete