- I woke up at 4:30 because the thunder was so loud I thought the house was falling down around me. Needless to say I couldn't go back to sleep.
- The rain has stopped & the sun is shining. YAY!!
- Veronika did a review of Suave's $3 Dry Shampoo & loves it. Of course that happens one week after I spend $25 on Oscar Blandi at Sephora. My friend Wendy just told me that's what the greatness of Sephora is all about. I can return it for something else. That's a thought.
- I'm glad she explained to me the greatness of Sephora because Thursday was my first trip there & I just didn't see what the big deal was.
- Since I was off Monday I kept thinking yesterday was Monday, therefor today would be Tuesday & NOT Ash Wednesday so a sandwich would be perfectly acceptable to eat for lunch. I'll be eating cheese toast for lunch.
- Today is Yogalates. I didn't go Monday since it was a "holiday". I wanted my day off to truly be a day off.
- For those of you that don't know Fat Tuesday is a state holiday in Louisiana
- Along the same lines the "tee tee incident" is not all that unusual at Mardi Gras from what I'm told. This was my first Mardi Gras.
- I'm ready for May 16th, the day Dean & I leave for the beach.
- The boys just brought me a salad from Subway so no cheese toast for me. YAY!!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Just some random thoughts.