Monday, August 9, 2010

I HATE Mondays!

Really, I do. Especially, after not doing anything fun over the weekend!

With all of the painting going on over the weekend I forgot about the comment that was left on my post about my new rug & FedEx.

"Hello, This is FedEx LaShelia. I am delighted to hear that your new rug has arrived. Did you know that if you are expecting a delivery and you have a tracking number. You can either visit us online at fedex.com and go to tracking or call us at 1-800-463-3339 to request an email notification for your shipment. What that does is send an alert to the email addresses that you enter, to notify that there is either a problem with the delivery or that the package has been successfully delivered. "

I busted out laughing when I read this. My friend Wendy & I have been discussing it today & just can't stop laughing about it. Why? I have no idea. It just seems really funny!!! I do know all about the website, tracking number, etc. I KNEW what day the rug was to be delivered, I just didn't know WHEN they delivered it! Wendy thinks FedEx has a dept. that does nothing but scour the internet for FedEx mentions. Apparently, UPS doesn't have the same dept. because I haven't heard a word from them! HAHAHAHA!! I swear this is just so funny to me. I know I'm easily entertained.

For those of you that asked for pictures of the painted bathroom, they're coming. I've ordered new vanity lights which should be here tomorrow & I need to hang the towel racks. Once I have everything done I'll post pictures. According to my tracking information, the lights are coming UPS!!

Toodles!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Southern Comfort. I am overwhelmed to say the least but I am doing one day at a time. That is all I can do:)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't posted pics of my bathroom redo. EEEEEK. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci! I love your new rug and I can't wait to see your finished bathroom!
    Vanessa
    http://southerninmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete