Wow, 2 more awards! These were given to me by CAS at An Oasis in the Desert. Thanks CAS!
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 other stylishly and trendy bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Here are my 7 things:
1. I have an affinity for rap music especially Snoop Dogg. I LOVE Gin & Juice!!
2. My husband's name is Dean Blanchard & my Boss's name is Dean Blanchard. No, they are not the same person, even though "my Dean" likes to say I answer to Dean Blanchard 24/7. When talking about the 2 Dean's I differentiate by calling them "My Dean" & "Boss Dean".
3. In 1995 or '96 my friends & I were at a Counting Crows concert in New Orleans & Courtney Cox was there. She was dating Adam Durwitz, the lead singer of Counting Crows, at the time. My friends fiance came with me to see her & I made him ask her for her autograph. I still have the signed ticket stub.
4. Friends is my all time favorite show EVER!
5. In 2000 Dean & I were at the College World Series watching LSU play Texas. Kevin Costner was sitting a few rows behind me. Yep, that's right, we had better seats than Costner!!! I did not get his autograph but I did take some pics from my seat.
6. In June when I see NKOTB it will be the 8th time I've seen them in concert.
7. In the entire 4 years I was in high school I never set foot in the cafeteria. I was extremely picky & I wasn't eating anything that came out of there!
Partly because I'm being lazy & partly because I have such a hard time picking only 7 people, whoever is reading consider yourself the recipient of these awards!
I was planning to post pictures of my painting project yesterday but I'm having problems loading the pictures. I'll try again later.