Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday

I'm sitting here listening to the thunder. I can't see the rain because it's so dark outside it looks like it's the middle of the night. I'm tired of rain. I think it's rained every day for like 2 weeks.

Awhile back we ordered shirts for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon at Disney. We got the shirts last week.

This is the back


and the front


Do you see the wine glass? I think they turned out so cute! Since we don't know what the weather will be like in Nov. and it was cheaper to order multiple shirts I got a short sleeve, a long sleeve in blue & the half zip pullover (grey). 

I've recently starting doing some shopping on Nordstrom's website. It's always free shipping with no minimum purchase. I love that! They have a lot of sales too. I got this Kendra Scott bracelet half price last week.


The picture isn't great but the bracelet is gold & the ends are a bronzey color. 

I ended up skipping some runs last week but Friday I managed 5 miles before work. 


We had a pretty boring weekend. We went to Caliente Friday night with some of the normal crew & Saturday after Mass we went to Digiulio Brothers. It's so good & we don't go often because it's tiny & very popular which means a long wait for a table. We got lucky Sat. & beat the crowd.

Sunday I ran errands. I stopped at the Nursery to pick up a few plants for some pots that I have. This was the first thing I saw when I walked in.


It was like a peacock walking around. Interesting. 

It rained a lot over the weekend & there was talk of a cold front. Well, that didn't happen. At 4:45 am Monday it was 77 degrees, 96% humidity & a heat index of 84. Just another reason to run before work.


I got in another 5 miles. On the days I run I like to do squats & things when I get home from work. I was tired yesterday & that didn't happen. I did some this morning along with arms.


Aside from eating out twice over the weekend I've been doing good with food. Even at Caliente, I got fish tacos on corn tortilla's with veggies & I ate very few chips & salsa. I've been craving a Dr. Pepper the last few days but I haven't caved. It seems to get increasingly harder though. 

Like I said, a boring weekend which lead to boring blog post. Ha!

Toodles!


5 comments:

  1. Your Wine & Dine shirts are SO cute! Love them!! Great job with your running this week. I know what you mean - it's rained almost daily here too. So annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited over how they turned out. The ink glows in the dark.

      Delete
  2. We got rain on Saturday, but it has been cooler and sunny here. However, our forecast is calling for a week straight of rain. BOO. Can it just hold off until after this weekend?? haha! Great job on your food and not having a DP. I want one so badly myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like peacocks but I don't think I will buy one of those leggings, lol.....Christine

    ReplyDelete