Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tired & Sore

Yep, that's me. But a rest day is coming. No workouts Saturday. I slept "in" until 5:30 Monday because the time change messed me up & I was awake awhile during the night. I'll never understand why that happens. 

Monday night was the first night of the Lenten Mission at our church & it was so good. 
A Priest from another Church did the mission & he's so relatable & easy to understand. 

Tuesday, I got up & did this kettlebell workout.


I really liked this workout. It was tough & I was sweating!


I burned 165 calories in 37 minutes. Not great but not bad either. I'm still sore! Wednesday I did an arm, leg, ab combo. 

Thursday I went back to this arm workout.


It's tough & always makes me feel like I'm doing something.


I found this workout on Pinterest so I did it this morning. It was tough but I did it. I took longer than 15 minutes to do it but that's ok. It's done.


I added a few other leg exercises too. 


I'm not a fan of burpees. At all. They're a necessary evil though. 


Tomorrow morning will be an arm workout & then yay for a rest day Saturday!! I have a hair appointment so that will be relaxing. I love a good head massage!

Toodles!

5 comments:

  1. You wear me out just reading this! I'm doing a DVD...12 segments working 12 body parts and/or specific exercises. Mix, match...do as many or as little for a full workout. I'm liking it.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Every time we encounter failure and disappointments in life, we run to our friends first rather than to our parents maybe because we are more confident to tell everything to them.Our parent can also be our friend, but sometimes we distance ourselves to them because of fear which should not be in our mindset. Visit my site #n8fan. Thanks.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair day is the best day!! :) Hope you get some rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! I was so impressed to see a very well-presented dishes that is absolutely tasty
    and delicious. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article
    it is very well appreciated. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete