Friday, June 22, 2012

I Need a Do Over!

Scratch that. I don't want a do over. I want to completely forget about it. This week that is. TGIF anyone?? I will say I was a lot more excited about today being Friday up until about 10 minutes ago. I will be working tomorrow. GASP. Not only will I be working, I'll be coming in at 6:00 am. YIKES! Not thrilled about that but tomorrow is my friend Allison's birthday lunch. It's at 11:00 so I should be able to get a good 4.5 hours of work in before leaving for that.

Anyway, about the do over. This week has been a bust. It all started out fine Monday morning with my run but quickly went down hill after what I have come to refer to as "Tuesday's episode" at the Doctor's office. The episode totally messed things up. I haven't been to Yoglates one time all week. I could've gone yesterday but my head was pounding & the thought of doing anything other than laying on the sofa made me nauseous. I was still furious with myself. Today is off to a good start. I got a run in & the morning has gone by fast. There should be no reason I can't go to Yoglates 3 times next week. As of now anyway.

Aside from tomorrow's lunch a friend of ours is in town from Dallas & she'll be coming over with her boys Sunday to hang out with us. It's been a long time since we've seen each other & I'm looking forward to it. What do y'all have fun planned?

Toodles!


5 comments:

  1. AMEN AND AMEN to a do over. Or just forgetting it all together. I'm with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a shame that your week hasn't gone well. Have a good weekend, AFTER you get done working....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better Traci. You take it slow and don't over do things. Sorry you have to work. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl....I do DO-Overs a lot. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are definitely allowed a do-over! You always do so well so it's okay. I'm sorry about the whole work thing but at least doing things with friends is always nice! :)

    ReplyDelete