- Saturday morning me, Allison & Jen went & walked the lakes. After the bread from Friday night I knew I had to do something. This was Jen's first time to walk with us. She claims she'll do it again.
- After the walk I worked in the yard for several hours. I pulled weeds & pulled up some day lilies & irises. That was a workout!
- I relaxed in the pool for a bit then I got ready for Mass
- Sunday I did a lot of ironing. I hate to iron but it allowed me to catch up with the Housewives. Well, almost. I still have to watch last weeks NJ. I've decided the NY women drive me crazy. I'll watch the rest of the season but I'm done with them if they don't recast which I keep hearing they're going to.
- Dean & I went & saw The Hangover 2. It was funny but not as good as the first one. I liked it MUCH better than Bridesmaids though.
- After the movie we went to Charming Charlie's. I LOVE this store!! I was looking for some jewelry to go with this top.
I thought it was going to be really easy to match but it wasn't. There are shades of pink & red & nothing looked good with it until I found this set.
The bracelet & earrings have shades of pink & red. It's very cute together.
- I also bought this
It looks like a small glasses case but it's not. It's a contact case!
Isn't it cute??? This is perfect for me especially when we're traveling. I usually put my case in a ziploc bag in case it leaks but this is much cuter!
- Our niece Camille is in town staying with Dean's parents. They came over yesterday for a little while. This is Camille. She just turned 9 on her birthday in May.
So that was the weekend & now it's Monday again. Have I mentioned I hate Mondays??