Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Weekend

Our weekend was pretty busy again but I only have one picture to show for it.


Yes, that's a bottle of champagne (a small bottle) in a margarita - the Korbelrita. Y'all it was good! My friend Shauna's birthday was Sunday so Allison, Karen, Shauna & I celebrated at Agave Blue. I always feel bad when I'm at a Mexican restaurant that isn't Caliente. It's like I'm cheating but it wasn't my birthday so I didn't get to choose. 

Saturday were the last 2 regular season LSU baseball games so I went to both of those with Dean. It was hot.  After the second game we went to Caliente with friends for dinner. Our favorite waitress is off on her trip around the country. She makes the best skinny margarita, hands down. Before she left she wrote down the recipe so that I could give it to the bartender when we're there. Saturday was the first time someone else made it. He followed directions well because it was delicious!

RIP Garmin Forerunner 110


My watch bit the dust last week. Sometimes it worked perfectly, sometimes not so much & then last week it just went kaput. I've been looking at some of the new Garmin's just to see what was out there  & there was one that wasn't crazy expensive & had all the features that I needed & then some. So Friday afternoon I saw that our local Fleet Feet had that exact watch on sale - $80 off. It was like it was a sign from God!! So now I'm the proud new owner of a Garmin Forerunner 235.


I used it for the first time Monday morning.


It does a ton of things! The heart rate monitor is in the wrist so you don't have to wear the strap. It also received text messages if you pair it to your phone. It syncs wirelessly to the app which I really like. I was very bad about hooking my old watch up to the computer to sync everything. Plus it's really cute!

Have a great day! 

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great deal on the garmin!! Jason and I will have to try caliente on our next trip through BR! We love Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete