Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Happy Friday!!

The weather's yuck but it's Friday! When I say yuck, I mean cold & rainy. I have a Doctor's appointment this morning to go over the results of my CT scan of my sinuses and talk about a game plan. Fun stuff. 

I've done really well with my workouts this week. I've been up at 4:45 every morning. Monday I walked with some friends.


We were a little slow but hey at least we were out there!! When I got home from work Monday I ran on the treadmill. 


I only did 2.5 miles because I'm trying to break in my new shoes & it's the treadmill & it bores me. 

Tuesday morning we walked again.


We were faster!

We were much faster! 

Wednesday morning I ran. Yay!!! 



As usual I wasn't fast but I don't care. I was faster than when I'm on the treadmill & I was actually outside. This is only like my second outside run aside from last weeks race of 2015. I'm planning another run tomorrow. It was 50 degrees outside too & I think that's about the perfect running temp.

Thursday morning we walked again.


We had our long legged friend back with us so we picked up speed!!

I've been having a lot of sleep issues. Weirdest thing ever. I sleep, I've always slept. These days I have no problem falling asleep, it's staying asleep that's the problem. I mean like waking up every hour or so but of course then being dead to the world when it's time to get up. I had a glass of wine last night. 


I slept! All night! Only waking up at midnight when the alarm went off. No idea what the heck happened. I just remember hearing it go off & thinking OMG it CANNOT be 4:45 already. Thankfully it wasn't & I went right back to sleep.

This morning I used my bike trainer & went for a 30 minute ride.


This was a Christmas present from Dean. I like it sooooo much better than the treadmill. Mainly because it's not noisy & I can watch TV. This morning I watched part of the latest Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Does anyone else think that Giggy looks like Ken??? I've always thought there was something strange about that dog. I mean aside from the fact that it wears clothes every day & Ken takes it everywhere. 

So yesterday was a very exciting day!!!! 


This concert was announced on Tuesday. We don't care so much about TLC & Nelly but we've loved NKOTB since they first arrived on the scene in the 80's! They'll be in New Orleans May 15. We got tickets yesterday! Really good tickets! The husbands all think we're crazy and in the words of Allison's hubs "I wish this band would stop touring already". HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

Toodles!!


1 comment:

  1. Step by step, ooooohhh girl.... ;) NKOTB was the first concert I ever went to!! Love them! You did so great with your workouts this week! Hope your CT results are good!

    ReplyDelete