Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday!!!!!

What's better than a Friday? A Friday that leads to vacation!! At this time tomorrow barring any unforeseen issues we should be in a rented Suburban driving from Denver to Winter Park. It's very exciting!

Aside from our "fun" workouts, you know hiking, biking & white water rafting, the only exercising I plan to do is keep up with the 30 day challenge.That shouldn't be too hard. Cindy's doing it too so we can hold each other accountable.

I ran yesterday morning. It was TOUGH. 5:00 am, 93% humidity. What the crap??? Now I remember why I like running in cool weather.

I packed last night. I've said it before I HATE PACKING. It's especially hard when going to a place that has entirely different weather than what we're currently having. You know, like Colorado. The forecast for  next week has the highs in the low 70's & lows in the 40's. I packed a whole bunch of stuff. Like a whole bunch. Completely over packed. BUT it's better to be safe than sorry & we're flying Southwest so you know bags fly free!!! I don't think Dean is overjoyed by my packing but he hasn't been the normal packing Nazi. This is also the first trip that I've packed more tennis shoes than anything else!!!

So anyway, I'm pretty sure you won't be hearing from me until we get back. Have a great weekend!

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun! Sounds like you're going to have some great weather. It's difficult to pack long sleeves and a light jacket when you live where it's humid in the summer and you're going to someplace cooler. A couple of weeks ago I forgot to bring anything long sleeved and didn't bring a jacket when we went to the mountains.

    ReplyDelete