Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Five

I don't about y'all but I'm ALWAYS ready for the weekend & this week is no different. So I'm linking up with Carolina Charm.

1. This week we booked a cruise! YAY! We'll fly to San Juan & then cruise to St. Croix, St. Maarten, Antiqua, St. Lucia & Barbados! We've never been to any of these places so I'm super excited. The only problem?? The trip isn't until May. Yes, like 11 months from now. Ugh!!!

2. I absolutely love the fact that our office closes at 2:00 on Friday's! Love, love, love!! On the agenda today is a mani & possible pedi!

3. I'm very excited about being in New Orleans this weekend. Allison & I are going tomorrow & hanging out before going to the Bruno Mars concert tomorrow night! So fun!!

4. I LOVE my new bike! I went for a 12.6 mi. ride Wednesday & I was so much more comfortable on it since it's actually my size.

5. Last but certainly not least is Caliente! I love the food but more than that I love the fact that everyone knows us there. I love being a "regular" & I love, love, love that I can text the owner ahead of time so we'll have a table & won't have to wait!


What are y'all loving? Any plans for the weekend?

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. We honeymooned in Antigua and went back on a cruise. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Traci, you've been very busy, and you look really good. Thank you so much for the prayers especially for Rea...Christine

    ReplyDelete