Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

I'm down 2.2 lbs. this week. Yay me! I'm sure the Mucinex is partially to thank. It really curbs my appetite. It also makes me feel a little loopy so I haven't gone to Yoglates this week. By the time 4:00 rolls around I'm just worn out & don't feel like expending that much energy. Speaking of my sickness, I was feeling much better yesterday so I went for a walk with Dean when I got home. We walked at least 3 miles & with Dean being so much taller than me it's definitely more than leisurely stroll to walk with him. We walked about an hour & I burned over 300 calories. I had my heart rate monitor on. That thing is so neat.  I left it on after we got back while I picked up in the house a little & cleaned the kitchen. In 2 hours I'd burned a total of 562 calories. Pretty good I thought.

I was expecting to sleep well last night because I was really tired. Well, I guess the steroids aren't out of my system yet & I went to bed too early because at 1:30 I was wide awake AND my throat was hurting again. Maybe the walk in the cooler air wasn't the best idea. I was wide awake for hours. Not fun. I feel so so today so there will be no exercising of any kind this afternoon.

Toodles!

9 comments:

  1. Boo for being up in the middle of the night! But yay for the weight loss this week, although I don't know if it is worth feeling bad for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still doing good on the weight loss. yea, you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest and start again tomorrow! I really need to start up with my prenatal yoga again...I got derailed and my hurtin' bod is paying the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... Mucinex curbs your appetite?? I am totallly getting a box tomorrow. ;) I kid, I kid.

    Down 2.2!! Woot Woooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate waking up in the middle of the night! Funny thinkg...my husband lost 8lbs in the last 2 weeks since his foot surgery...I guess getting around on crutches really burns calories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you on the pounds lost. I've finally put myself on a program...really want to drop 15-20 pounds before summer. It is so hard to lose weight now that I'm older. I like to walk an hour to "Walk it Out" on the Wii. Well, I don't like to do it, but it is almost painless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH! You have got to kick this soon! So many people I know have it. I had a slight version of it last week. I self medicated with some old antibiotics I had at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you are still doing great Traci on the weight loss. Sorry you are not feeling great, feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete