Everyone on FB & all over blog land is doing the whole Thankful thing this month. I decided to join in but mine is going to be a little different. Of course I'm grateful for my family & friends, Church, job, etc. I guess that's not a given in all cases but in mine it is so this list is all the completely trivial things that I'm thankful for.
- Vacation days so that I can work 4 day weeks. LOVE the 4 day week!! (yes this is one)
- Twitter, Facebook & TMZ- I've said before that everything you need to know you can find out through one of those outlets.
- I seem to be addicted to exercise - So happy that finally happened!
- LSU beat Bama
- ESPN - Yes, I'm a girl but it keeps me entertained
- Erin Condren - LOVE LOVE LOVE my planner
- The Internet - I got lots of Christmas shopping done this week & I never had to leave my chair
- No sugar added Nestles Quik - LOVE chocolate milk!
- Starbucks - Wish I had time this morning.
- I was able to finish the 5K Saturday with a good time
- My Nook
- My iPhone