Monday, November 28, 2011

I DID NOT disable my blog!!

I didn't blog the entire time I was off. I meant to but things were busy. Then lo & behold last night I was all ready & google tells me that my blog has been disabled. I emailed them & this morning had a response saying that everything had been corrected. Of course they gave no reason as to why this happened but I'm back up & running. Moving on.....I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We did! It was so great having a 4 day weekend. Here's our long weekend in pictures.
Two turkey's in the oil less turkey fryer. They were sooo good!!
Italian Cream Cake from Sam's. Y'all! This was AMAZING!!!
My sis-in-law Beth brought these. Aren't they adorable?
Football!
Our niece Camille! 
Logan, the future quarterback!
Tackling Dean
Tackling Drew. I think he's got that down. Maybe he'll play defense??
My brother was the biggest kid out there!
Yes, he's in the trunk. He just climbed right in.
Venti Chai Tea Latte!! YUM! Need my energy to decorate!
cbssports.com
LSU is 12-0!!! Geaux Honey Badger!!
Christmas decorating!!
This means I'm finished Christmas decorating! OPI's Vodka & Caviar

Toodles!!


6 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving was yummy. Next, Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake looks so good! wow!

    and I love your nail color. I can't wait to make mine Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just crazy about the disabled blog!!! I would of had a heart attack! I can't get over y'all playing football in your shorts and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would cry if you disabled your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was scary about your blog. Happy you got it back up and running! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad they fixed it!
    How does that turkey cook like that? That cake looks wonderful, I didn't know Sams made things like that!

    ReplyDelete