Monday, October 12, 2009

Wrapup

I don't think it's possible to be any lazier than I was this weekend. I didn't feel good so that had a lot to do with it. There's something to be said for a little humidity. Vegas has like none & apparently it was a shock to my sinuses. I slept A LOT!! I enjoyed every minute of it. We also enjoyed a short visit with Katie & Sean. It took them 2 hours to get to our house Sat. night after the game. 2 hours to go a mile. Ridiculous!

The game was not good. It was close & LSU definitely had their opportunities. People can say what they want about Florida's center moving his head & causing the offside penalties BUT there's really no excuse for lining up in the neutral zone. I see why my daddy talks to his TV. It was FRUSTRATING!

This is going to be a busy week. I'm helping my friend with her garage sale Sat. Momentary lapse in judgement on my part. I'm not the least bit interested in participating in this thing but I will. I've got some stuff gathered up but I still have lots to do. I'm going to sell our desk so that means I have to take everything out of it. I also have closets to go through. Oh boy!!! It's making me tired just thinking about it. I hope I make some money!

Also on the agenda for this week is planting. Something else I'm not thrilled about doing but only because I still feel like crap. My friend that lives across the street brought me some Gardenias last night. I know where I want to put them but I have to dig up the iris' that are there now. They grew well there & multiplied but never bloomed. I think there was too much sun.

I'm hoping to feel better by Thursday. Well, it would be nice to feel better before then but we have flu shots at work Thurs. & I must must must get one. The only year I didn't I got the flu & it was awful. As sick as I've been this year I don't want to chance it.

I read The Shack over the weekend. I wasn't crazy about it. I don't know if it's the thought that God is a large black woman or what but I just couldn't wrap my brain around it. Now I'm reading The Lovely Bones. I'm really enjoying it.

Sadly, No Thugs lost this weekend. We were in the lead until last night when Joseph Addai had the game of his life. Oh well, hopefully we'll do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment