Saturday, October 3, 2009

Game Day

LSU vs. Florida, #1 vs. #4 in Tiger Stadium. Both undefeated (I'm still suprised by that). Tonight. Hopefully, it lives up to the hype. Things are crazy in town. Will Tebow play? Who knows. ESPN Gameday is here. Drew Brees was the guest picker. All kinds of stuff is going on. We were planning to tailgate today but I'm sick AGAIN. This is really beginning to annoy me. I'm better today but I'm not in any shape to tailgate. Not to mention that it rained all morning. There was a time in my life where that wouldn't have meant a thing, you just don't miss an opportunity to tailgate. Yeh, well, I'm over that. I've barely left the sofa today. I've watched football, read & napped. I just hope Herbstreit is wrong & Florida doesn't win big. It would be nice to have a good game to watch. After the game Katie & Sean are coming to spend the night. We always love to visit with them. They may actually be here to watch the game. They don't have tickets but Katie said something about getting snuck in. Not sure how that's going to work but if it doesn't they'll be joining us.

I went to my mom's yesterday. It's her week to keep Logan so I spent the day with them. He is so cute & was in a really good mood! He smiled & cackled all day. It's sooo funny! He's getting such a little personality. Yes, I was sick, but it's sinus stuff so I'm not contagious.



We were supposed to go to dinner with friends & I was really looking forward to it but I just felt too bad so we stayed home.

I'm working on my Vegas post. We did a lot so I'll break it up into a couple of post.

No comments:

Post a Comment