Thursday, November 7, 2013

They're Baaaack!

Red cups are back! I don't know why but these little cups make me happy! I had my first chai tea latte of the season yesterday & it was delightful!
I picked this up at TJ's & it's soooo good!! This is one of those things I have to be very careful with. I think I could seriously eat the whole box at once!
This mornings run. What I've learned from my Garmin is that I wasn't burning as many calories as I thought. My Timex heart rate monitor had me burning a good bit more than this. I have to believe the Garmin is more accurate because I should've been losing weight with the number of calories the Timex said & I wasn't. I've ran 8.3 miles this week. My long run will be  9 miles on Sunday.

After work tomorrow we're headed to New Orleans. Know what that means? I had to pack. I've mentioned how I hate packing. If we ever win the lottery one of two things will happen. Either I will hire someone to pack for me wherever we go or I'll just buy what I need everywhere we go. I HATE PACKING. We're going to an event that benefits Emeril Lagasse's Foundation. It's called Boudin, Bourbon & Beer. We went last year & it's a lot of fun. There are 22 of us going. We're coming home Saturday & we're hosting our friends for the big LSU/Alabama football game. I have zero thoughts on the game. There's no telling what's going to happen. Although, I can pretty much guarantee that something stupid will come out of Les' mouth between tomorrow & Saturday.

You know you're in the south when this is your grocery list.
Dean's cooking for the game. If you're not from around here you may not know what Trinity is. That would be onions, bell peppers & celery seasoning mix. It's a must have.

Did anyone watch the CMA's? I love Carrie & Brad together. I was cracking up. Not to mention Carrie has my dream legs. I really like Luke Bryan too.

Have a great weekend!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your get-away. One thing I do when I pack that makes it so much easier -- I put complete outfits together (including accessories but not shoes), leave them on the hangers and just fold the entire outfit into my suitcase. When we get to our destination, I just pull things out and they go right into the closet. I just toss in lingerie, etc. where ever I might need a little cushioning and shoes get tucked in wherever. You are still having to pack, but this makes the process easier, at least for me!

    ReplyDelete