Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Over My Head

I love The Fray! I'm ready for a new album. How To Save A Life is my favorite. I remember when it was played like once an hour on the radio. LOVE! Back to being over my head. Today I got a new toy!!!


No thanks to Sam's or FedEx! All the thanks goes to the best hubs in the world!!! DEAN!! I made another phone call to Sam's yesterday when I never heard back from them. I was told "the package was lost in shipping" Well DUH!!! "The only thing we can do is refund your money & you can go online & order it again". Um NOOOO!!!! Yes, you can refund my money but no I won't be reordering. I was livid. Add that to another crappy day at work I was just a joy to be around. Of course the manager I spoke to yesterday couldn't tell me why the manager I spoke to Friday told me he was calling Nikon. Whatever! I had every intention of buying the camera somewhere other than Sam's because of the lack of customer service I received. However, I keep thinking about how hard I've been working & I don't want to spend a penny more than I have to. So, Dean went to Sam's & bought it. When I ordered it originally it was cheaper online but now it's the same price in the store.

It came with all of this stuff!


There's a case (not a cute one), there are books & DVD's & even a "Nikon School" DVD. Definitely over my head. It took 15 minutes to get the strap on. I don't do well with diagrams. I need written words. I will read & watch it all & I'm determined to figure it all out!! Any tips??

Toodles!

Location:Levee,Baton Rouge,United States

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you like it and what you think. I have asked for a new, nice camera for Christmas but have no idea what to get. I don't want something that is so difficult that it is such a pain to use, so let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jelly, but you deserve it!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are going to love it, Traci! I have the Nikon 3100 & have loved it from the get-go. My advice is, yes, watch the DVD & read the stuff, but mainly you just need to start taking pictures. You'll catch on very fast! Have fun! Congrats on the weigh in!

    CAS

    ReplyDelete