I have some observations:
- The men divers need bigger swimsuits. They need to pull those suckers up!
- The table tennis stuff is craziness. I've never seen such a thing. Have you watched them serve?
- The women's synchronized diving - One of them says "ready?" & the other says "yes" or "go". Is "go" a universal word regardless of whether you speak English or Chinese? I ask because when the Chinese were diving they always said "go" in English. I just figured they'd speak Chinese. You know how the do in the nail place??
- That Lochte fellow bugs me. The whole "grill" thing is ridiculous.
- Taxes have to be paid on the medals by the winners. $9,000 for a gold! Craziness!
- The pommel horse needs to go away because I don't like to see guys cry.
- I honestly never realized Mexico competed in the Olympics. Have they won anything before this year??
- Volleyball players don't need to wear bikini's. It's just weird. One of those American chicks, I don't think it was the Misty May chick but the other one made the comment that they play a "sexy sport". Ummm, neither of those two chicks are what I'd call sexy. I KNOW I don't have a bikini bod BUT I'm not prancing around in one talking about it being sexy either.
- The announcers kinda annoy me. I may be in the minority here but I don't need to know so much about the technicalities of a dive or a landing off the the balance beam. I want more fluff. I like fluff.
Oh, I don't know if you heard but Michael Phelps is 6'4" & his wing span is 6'7". This got me thinking. Y'all know I always say I have freakishly long arms? I'm not exaggerating either. I notice in Yoglates all the time that my arms come further down my body than most people. Anyway, I'm 5'4". (Dean measured me awhile back) & my wing span is 5'6". I wish when some of the girls are swimming they'd tell us things like that. Do any of y'all know what your wingspan is?